How often do you change your sig/avatar?

How often do you change your signature/avatar?

  • Very often.

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Every now and then.

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Hardly ever.

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Never.

    Votes: 5 19.2%

  • Total voters
    26
verey couple of days(when i make a new sig i make a matching avatar :D)...but this one stays...i like it too much
 
Haven't changed my sig for ages. It is ok for the time being. I do change my avatar whenever I get bored with it and feel like a change. I've stuck with this one for a while now and may change it soon.
 
Hydra you just seem to go through Signatures and Avatars right and left! :eek:
Its impressive that you make all of them. :cool:

I'm happy with my Magic Pots and Buster Sword.
 
lol, I'll change my avatar every few weeks. Change my signature once I make one that's presentable. Or a SOTW(Sig of the week) entry on another forum, I'll use it too. :D Meh. Foamy rules. o.o
 
Well, I didn't change my signature I just added to it.

Now I have a Cloud to fight the Magic Pots!!!
Or give them an Elixir! :rolleyes:
 
I just changed my favorite singer sig I made to one of my old ones. It's a bit big.. gonna change it later.
 
Really don't know what to answer, I just got one :D
 
I rarely watched the cartoons, but I still own the SNES version of the game, and a VHS copy of the movie. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top