Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 23, 2006 #1 This is my first time working with photoshop. I did this at school. Oh I wish I had this software at home. Do you guys like it? Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
This is my first time working with photoshop. I did this at school. Oh I wish I had this software at home. Do you guys like it?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 24, 2006 #2 Check my reply to your sig in the Offtopic Board.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 24, 2006 #3 I seen it.....
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 24, 2006 #4 And the link doesn't work either
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 25, 2006 #5 Oh no! i try to fixed it then later.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 25, 2006 #6 Okay
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 27, 2006 #7 Okay just get it from my web-site. Its at the bottom the banner with the picture of M.C The Max. http://empresscrystal.tripod.com/
Okay just get it from my web-site. Its at the bottom the banner with the picture of M.C The Max. http://empresscrystal.tripod.com/
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 28, 2006 #8 http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/JohnAndersonSmith/km3.jpg If you need to do this again, send me the image through PM as an attatchment and I'll upload it to photobucket
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/JohnAndersonSmith/km3.jpg If you need to do this again, send me the image through PM as an attatchment and I'll upload it to photobucket
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 28, 2006 #9 As for the signature, it's a bit randomized, but I like it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 28, 2006 #10 It just tempory until i get my computer fixed. i working on one with edea. Oh yeah, I fixed the pic. So please do tell me what you think. Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
It just tempory until i get my computer fixed. i working on one with edea. Oh yeah, I fixed the pic. So please do tell me what you think.