How to feel your own energy

For one its Yin xD not Ying. It is the balance between your soul and body, the spirit and physical. Its hard to explain you have to take martial arts or look up about it to know yourself. I have spent nearly 2/3 my life on martial arts, but yes I do work xD and have finished college lol. Anyways, I just want to say that energy is the mind, its generated only through the mind and through the mind it goes into the body and exerted into the force you want it physically. There are people who can jump higher than normal not because they only condition , its also because they have focus, in return was the energy they exerted.
 
im gonna try this in the middle of class.

see what happens...i'll let you guys know.
(should be funny, too. ppl are gonna look at me even weider.)
 
Well, hope you do not look weird XD. But you are who you are , I hope they don't judge you just because of that. I feel the best place to concentrate is where you feel most comfortable whether it be your bedroom or in your back yard.
 
I tried that... then I tried in the bath... and I think water negates that effect. (relative to the first post)
 
I don't think water negates anything, its just you have to know your anatomy to know how to concentrate and know your mind. You can't just sit and close your eyes to expect results. You know you have gotten Chi the basics of Tai Chi, look at your hands and if you see red or white dots on your hands everywhere, then you just generated a small amount of chi. The dots depends on your skin color. Now to really feel it, I know most of you wont beleive me but, let someone put their hands in between your 2 hands and concentrate, and them slowly and not far, move it up and down, as if it were levitating. They should feel some sort of pressure touching their hand. You don't need a partner if, you hold your hands and do it yourself, you should feel a transfer of energy through hand to hand. Also, the dots look like marble on meat. There should be a vast amount.
 
Has anyone tried to play tennis with an orange? XD lol
I just felt like typing it XD
I've been told about all that stuff; the energy enters your body through your mind, goes through your body and so..
But it's been 3 years since I last practiced Tai Chi, so as you may understand I can't remember almost anything XD
Actually I do not believe in aura but I believe in Tai Chi. Quite simple: I like the 'Tai Chi tale' but not the aura one. Our body has got own heat too, you know, since we're human being and so... (I've also claimed in another thread that I don't believe in vampires, so I'll assume everybody in this forum is a human XD )
Sometimes it feels good to play devil's advocate ;)
 
xD lol, anyways, I am with you, I beleive in Tai Chi, or in a better statement, I beleive in the unity of the body and soul.
 
Life is, in itself is a balance, so there has to be an imbalance. Yin and Yang for example. They balance each other. Good vs. Evil. Black and White. Life with out imbalance, there will be chaos and termoil within the soul, and the Earth as well. Life begs for imbalance.
 
Luis said:
Has anyone tried to play tennis with an orange? XD lol
I just felt like typing it XD
I've been told about all that stuff; the energy enters your body through your mind, goes through your body and so..
But it's been 3 years since I last practiced Tai Chi, so as you may understand I can't remember almost anything XD
Actually I do not believe in aura but I believe in Tai Chi. Quite simple: I like the 'Tai Chi tale' but not the aura one. Our body has got own heat too, you know, since we're human being and so... (I've also claimed in another thread that I don't believe in vampires, so I'll assume everybody in this forum is a human XD )
Sometimes it feels good to play devil's advocate ;)
Yes. I have. :O It broke. The orange I mean.

You gather energy from a mental image that helps you gain more spiritual energy, and release it by means of using that mental image. It sounds like some Dragon Ball, or anything else fiction, but it's true in some cases. Or at least some people claim so anyway.
 
Well, its what I've felt and have seen, so I beleive in it, I know most people beleive it to be like DBZ alos, but just think where all those anime's came from, they did not just appear in someone's mind, they came from what people have done and they just over exagerate it. I know most people will not beleive me, but I have seen people just break 2 brick walls with their palms. The brick walls were 1ft. apart from eachother also, the first made contact with the palm and the other just cracked. Of course, there has to be imbalance, or else the world wouldn't be how it is now, we have to learn to live.
 
Kiera said:
I don't think water negates anything, its just you have to know your anatomy to know how to concentrate and know your mind. You can't just sit and close your eyes to expect results. You know you have gotten Chi the basics of Tai Chi, look at your hands and if you see red or white dots on your hands everywhere, then you just generated a small amount of chi.

No, that's due to poor blood circulation... and about water negating that effect, I've felt that gravitic force outside the water, but I can't feel it inside.
 
That's really weird. I have done the whole energy ball thing alot... anytime I'm not babysitting my sister...I just get really calm.
 
Sorry, but...haha, you have to baby sit!:D (just kidding!:D)
Manipulating you energy is a dangerous thing, you could kill yourself if you're not careful.
 
Sorry if this is off subj. but as we all know Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it has to come from somewhere and most of the energy we recieve are from the earth, because air particals cannot hold E/P's. so they sink into the earth's core.
 
xD , thank you. I majored in Physics/Programming/Along with other math courses. So like, my job requires all of those aspects xD. Even though, now I put more concentration on Capoeira lol.
 
Interesting. But yes, this energy has to be taken one little step at a time, or like Cloud101 said, it can be dangerous.
 
Kiera said:
Sorry if this is off subj. but as we all know Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it has to come from somewhere and most of the energy we recieve are from the earth, because air particals cannot hold E/P's. so they sink into the earth's core.

Yes, but this thread, I thought, would be more dealing with the energy within people. This may be spiritual energy/ a mix of unlocked mental and physical powers, If I'm not mistaken.

Taking things scientifically, I could hardly say anything, since you have a major in physics. ^^

So yes, all energy sources exist before someone puts it in use (even if the source is unactive)?
 
I don't recommend practically using this ability...if you push yourself to the limit sacrificing your body part in the process it can result in damaging effects to that part...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top