How you been a fan?

How long you been a fan?

  • For a few months, lol

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • For a year

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Two to five

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Five to seven

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Seven to nine

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I really have no idea

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Lol, I created this thread for many reasons. One reason is to find out just how long Gackt been a fan of Gackt. :p

Ok let me get you guys started.

I been a M.C The Max fan since 2002 ;res ;ban

So how long have you guys been a fan or your favorite artist or thing?
 
Last edited:
See i wasnt in to music until 2 years ago and HIM was my favorte band for about a year but they helped me when that was what i needed but im past my depression so i nedded something else (i am still a huge him fan though) and thats when my gf introduced me to Dir en grey and im also a big fan of Dimmu Borgir. But ive only been a huge fan of both of them for maby dimmu 5 or 6 months and Diru about 2 or 3 so im just getting into them alot
 
Fan is a curious word to define... mostly after watching some members in here! XD LOL
Some of the bands I've been faithfull to since I was about 12 have changed their styles. It's a fact. I liked the 1st and the 2nd album of Garbage. However, they've changed their style quite a lot...
I liked Dover too, but they've changed just too much since they began. I guess they're still good, but nothing compares to their 2nd and 3rd albums.
Then No Doubt FTW!!
But they just took a break... (I hope they come back soon plz! )
Evanescence is awesome too.
And I just got into MCR...

...

I don't think I am a fan at all... I really dunno.

EDIT: Poll edited, to give wider ranges of time. ^^
 
Last edited:
I've been a fan of Enigma and Nobuo Uematsu for one year and a half... Therion and Corvus Corax for more than one year, maybe
 
Thing....thing thing thing...fan of a thing....

Well, if music itself counts as a thing, then I've always loved music, my whole life. Music gives me happiness, helps me contemplate, sets my mood, and helps me cope with hard times. My life would be very empty without the tunes I crank up on my stereo every day.

I don't know if that really counts, though....so I'm going to also say that I've been a Coldplay fan for maybe a little over a year. I've only recently discovered their unique sound :D
 
I became a fan of Final Fantasy when 7 first came out.

I've been into Art since I can remember, and I've been a rock music fan since I was 11, so that's 7 years. =P
 
Nevermind lol I thought you meant FF lol My bad for not really reading the first post...sorry my bad. So um yeah...let me answer that question. I bet you all think that I have been a fan of Gackt for like ever right? But nope. Not even a year. But seeing how you all don't live near me. You don't know how I get...When I start to really like somebody. I go all out. So its been 7 months for me. Almost a year this October.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Nevermind lol I thought you meant FF lol My bad for not really reading the first post...sorry my bad. So um yeah...let me answer that question. I bet you all think that I have been a fan of Gackt for like ever right? But nope. Not even a year. But seeing how you all don't live near me. You don't know how I get...When I start to really like somebody. I go all out. So its been 7 months for me. Almost a year this October.
Whoa, not even a year. I knew him since like 2004, of course I really didn't get into him.

Ok another group i been a fan of for a long time was Eve. I liked them ever since 2004.
 
You wanna know a band that I have been into since I was little but didn't really know it because I wasn't that passionate about music until a few years back? Green Day. But they have nothing on Gackt. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! You should see the way I talk about him here at school or something. Totally inappropriate for this forum. lol
 
I understand what you mean, lol

Oh crap, the bell...I guess I see you guys when i get home
 
You're telling me. I love Gackt, I don't think that I could ever get tired of him. He is just that great to me.
 
My big bands are Dir en grey (only a bout 4 or 5 months as my fav) ive liked um for sence Withering came out though. Dimmu Borgir probably liked them for alittle over or under a year and The 69 Eyes wich ive liked for over a year and longer than the other 2.
 
Very nice. I haven't heard of the second 2 but I have heard of Dir En Grey. And yes they are very good.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top