How you been a fan?

How long you been a fan?

  • For a few months, lol

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • For a year

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Two to five

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Five to seven

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Seven to nine

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I really have no idea

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Most of my favorite bands I have been fans of for 5-7 years...

Incubus
Evanescence
AFI

VERY good bands, and for me to have liked them for 7 years... Well, let's just say that I'm 13, and 7 years ago... [Wow]
 
You should check out The 69 Eyes you might like them i dont know if youd like Dimmu though
(ohh on another note i got the Diru dvd "It Withers and Withers and it rulz) anyway http://www.69eyes.com/angelsite/ thats their offical site and go to it and on the right side of the page about half way down is a white box that will say "the 69 eyes player" and you can watch their 2 new videos, enjoy :)
 
Thank you! I will have to do that sometime when I am at home...because right now I am at school and they don't like stuff like that. So I won't bother until later
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Most of my favorite bands I have been fans of for 5-7 years...

Incubus
Evanescence
AFI

VERY good bands, and for me to have liked them for 7 years... Well, let's just say that I'm 13, and 7 years ago... [Wow]

When I was 13, I don't think I'd remember what I was listening at (not to :p) at the age of 5, so I believe you are special, Fawk! 8D
 
Blowing off homework is fun...until you do it to much and you find yourself trying to cram it all in during studyhall
 
Loud metal helps me do math :) weird but true. A band i had a falling out with but am back into is HIM and ive liked them for about 2 years and im really glad im back into them.
 
It makes you feel good
 
Well I only like one some by them and thats like Wings of a Butterfly or something like that. Other than that...I could do with out them.
 
Gackt Camui said:
I tend not to do that nemore. I use to do it a lot in middle school
Yeah... Once I get out of this school I'm gonna stop. Hick(ies)...

HIM R00ls! I have Dark Light (Right) but it got screwy... At least it's on my comp... Wings of a Butterfly is one of my favorites... or On the Nightside of Eden
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top