How's your luck

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
It's been a while, and the place looks great guys. I got rid of the internet so I now use the library's computers.

Anyway, how's your luck because it sucks here. So far this year a tree has fallen on my house and now my car was hit by a drunk driver and I don't have ins. That's still in a long line of bad luck: house fires, my grandmother got west nile, and a lot of other stuff that I don't have time to explain.

I think someone may have broken a mirror. ;)
 
Gees. You do have bad luck. Sucks to be you. I'm 38% Irish on my Dad's side so I don't get bad luck. Seriously. I've never had some quinsidance that ended up being bad. I'm great at games of chance. Get a black cat. I think they are luky. Never had any trouble with mine until it died. If he was unlucky he wouldn't have live to 18.
 
i guess i've been moderately lucky...lol. get it, "moderately"? i became a moderator :p

okay, that was a bad joke. but its good to see you again spiff :) hope you have better luck in the future :o

and stop breaking mirrors! :p
 
I don't belive in supperstitions that can change your luck......it's up to evreyone.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top