Hrs. of FF a day

How many Hrs. of FFs do you play a day

  • 1 hr.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 2-3 hrs.

    Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 4-5 hrs.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 5-6 hrs.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So many i can't count em.

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • So much that i seriously need a life.

    Votes: 4 19.0%

  • Total voters
    21
At the moment I'm lucky if I play final fantasy for 1-2 hours a week. I'm so busy these days with my new job that I get home late in the evenings and cant be arsed to play on my ps2.

I seem to spend more time on this forum discussing final fantasy with you guys rather than playing it, lol.

A few months ago I was playing it for at least 2-3 hours a day and on weekends for up to 6hrs.
 
Well, I'd play at least a couple of hours a day, but I keep myself occupied with other things to do, and I have a life, (to a certain extent--I'm only 16, don't have a car yet, and whatnot, but I'm trying,) so I really wouldn't want to just constantly play all day long every day. But I like Final Fantasy enough that I would play it for a few hours, at least, yes. X)
 
I don't play it at all lately because I have beaten them and I don't want to play something I have already beaten...and seeing how I don't own seven...but yeah if I was to be playing it right now. I could go all day.
 
When I first played final fantasy 7 I was so eager to clear it that I played from 6 in the evening to 2am to clear it. I was so underlevelled though that I took some major skill to defeat sephiroth. I wont confront him with characters in their late 20's and a level 50 cloud ever again.
 
Yeah if I can have a day where either my brother isn't home or he would much rather watch me play. I could play a FF game all day. But that chances of that ever working out are slim, its only happened a few times.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top