huh?

tillybof

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
4
right, got aurons best weapon, CHEERS

now im trying to get the best armour, i want auto Pheonix and need to get birds, so i went to besaid and got 10 there, but i didnt get anything, am i right in saying i have to get 4/5 birds in every area that has birds?

IF SO which areas beside besaid have birds and wolves ???

CHEERS
 
Anywhere really. I found a bit on the brown pathway to Besaid Village.

EDIT:Nevermind, I get you.

Why didn't you look in the Monster Arena FAQ by CB! I instructed you to? That has a list of all monsters in areas. But, I can still name them if you can't find it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top