Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 26, 2007 #1 (border and text) Well.. like it? not? why? xD It's not perfect though I think it's not bad.. Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 26, 2007 #2 What about a lettering and a border? =P
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 26, 2007 #3 It has a border ;p lateral and 1px black bordy ^^ And I suck at lettering, maybe later
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 26, 2007 #4 3px white + 2 px black + 1 px white + Overlay = Smexiness
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 26, 2007 #5 I know I know, if you reaally like that then... EDIT: With Text ^^ Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 26, 2007 #6 I like the second one best.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 26, 2007 #7 Great lettering, in my oppinion
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 26, 2007 #8 OH i think its very pretty! i love it =D it looks great. ^W^
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 26, 2007 #9 Why Thank you ^^ Btw how do you rate it? Newbie, Rookie, Average, Semi-Pro, Pro or 1337ness? ^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 26, 2007 #10 well normally 1-10 but for this i'd say *thinks* 1337 FTW =D 10 outta 10 ^_^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 27, 2007 #11 Average. It looks fancy, but it's not. <3 So, yeah. I like it. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 27, 2007 #12 Hydra said: Average. It looks fancy, but it's not. <3 So, yeah. I like it. =D Click to expand... how can something look fancy but not BE fancy? i mean are we talkin Ghetto standards here or what? XD
Hydra said: Average. It looks fancy, but it's not. <3 So, yeah. I like it. =D Click to expand... how can something look fancy but not BE fancy? i mean are we talkin Ghetto standards here or what? XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #13 And I didn't like the brushes on Vincent's face =o
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 27, 2007 #14 I think it looks pretty freickin sweet
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 27, 2007 #15 Spec Highwind said: And I didn't like the brushes on Vincent's face =o Click to expand... I don't use brushes It's the render itself, or C4D, normally I only use the main render, and I do C4D out of it, with filters xD And TYvm for the opinions ^^
Spec Highwind said: And I didn't like the brushes on Vincent's face =o Click to expand... I don't use brushes It's the render itself, or C4D, normally I only use the main render, and I do C4D out of it, with filters xD And TYvm for the opinions ^^