Hum.. nothing much, just Vincent Sig

Vincent

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
67
Location
ポルトガル
RPG Name
Sparda
VincentValentine.jpg



VincentValentine2.jpg

(border and text)

Well.. like it? not? why? xD

It's not perfect though I think it's not bad..
 
Last edited:
I know I know, if you reaally like that then...
VincentValentinecopy.jpg


EDIT:
With Text ^^
VincentValentine2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the second one best.
 
Why Thank you ^^

Btw how do you rate it?
Newbie, Rookie, Average, Semi-Pro, Pro or 1337ness? ^^
 
Average.

It looks fancy, but it's not. <3

So, yeah. I like it. =D
 
I think it looks pretty freickin sweet
 
Spec Highwind said:
And I didn't like the brushes on Vincent's face =o

I don't use brushes :p
It's the render itself, or C4D, normally I only use the main render, and I do C4D out of it, with filters xD

And TYvm for the opinions ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top