Hume

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
I'll start playing FF11 next week... and Im thinking of being part of the Hume race... I will use both mage style and fighter style jobs... and I think Hume is the most balanced race...

the problem is that i don't like futuristic towns like Bastok :D

any advice to me?
 
Eh, I haven't played FFXI yet, but I know Hume is the most balanced class. (Taru are magic, and Elvaan are melee...I think..)

When I start, I want to be a Red Mage, then work up for Corsair, and then I can finally be a Red Mage Pirate...heheheh...

You have to get a basic job to a certain level to unlock the advanced jobs, or so I've heard. What basic job are you picking first?
 
when i played i was an Elve but yes hume's are the most balanced and i prefer'd to have White Mage/Dark Knight(when u get it)
 
Indeed, you have to be level 30 to earn the advanced jobs.

I think I'll start by being a warrior or RDM

5 days to start playing :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top