Hydra Said To Post Here

YAYYY!!! Another no-reason-why Spam thread to post in! =D

Slider, plz! Tell me what the green thing says in the Game I linked somewhere in Spamtastic!!! XD
 
I did once!
it says something meaning like "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGEEEE!" :D

I played it again once, got to score 200'000 that time :p
It's cool but I got tired of that music soon!
 
Slider said:
I did once!
it says something meaning like "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGEEEE!" :D

I played it again once, got to score 200'000 that time :p
It's cool but I got tired of that music soon!

DANG! The music is da best!
*We all know the atomic bomb is dangerous*

XD lol
 
lol, I felt like it was a sub-conscious message or sumtin!
hypnotisiiiiiiiing!
 
XD XD

I knew you'd fall for it.

Oh, wait, dang.

Racecar Racecar Racecar Racecar.

DX DX DX DX
 
Hey, I'm the mirror here! You better go and get a mirror licence before you do that again!

XD LOL
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top