John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 20, 2007 #61 Avathar said: :3 Click to expand... :3
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 22, 2007 #62 :3 I KNOW, CAPS + BOLD + SIZE 6 = <3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 22, 2007 #63 o.o I am not nearly the awesome enough for that quite yet.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 22, 2007 #64 Ah I used to be able to do that...But I forgot how and I can't remember where I put the paper that I wrote it down on is at.
Ah I used to be able to do that...But I forgot how and I can't remember where I put the paper that I wrote it down on is at.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 23, 2007 #65 Avathar said: :3 I KNOW, CAPS + BOLD + SIZE 6 = <3 Click to expand... :3 INDEED <3
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 26, 2007 #66 Nah I only know how to do it on wwe chat..
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 26, 2007 #67 Huh?!
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 30, 2007 #68 Maybe he means Wii?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #69 Drake said: Maybe he means Wii? Click to expand... Maybe... And she's a chick... Remember that...
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 31, 2007 #70 What did you want me to remember? Just joking.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 31, 2007 #71 Seriously, just do...
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 2, 2007 #72 just do....what?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #73 Do it. I suggest not here though. ^__^
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 2, 2007 #74 WHATEVER HAPPENED TO COREY HAIM?? I bet Ash Ketchum knows.. I might turn into an enlightened florist one day. ^°^
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO COREY HAIM?? I bet Ash Ketchum knows.. I might turn into an enlightened florist one day. ^°^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #75 Ash went with Misty once his voice got deep. That's why they both are seen seldomly on the show together. ^_~
Ash went with Misty once his voice got deep. That's why they both are seen seldomly on the show together. ^_~
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 2, 2007 #76 ..did Ash ever gave Misty that bike back?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #77 I think. The last good episode I remember was when they split up. XD
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 2, 2007 #78 XD hahaha Also, I think I'm not going to trade my Metapod. It's bad-ass, whatever people have against cocoon-pokemon. O:
XD hahaha Also, I think I'm not going to trade my Metapod. It's bad-ass, whatever people have against cocoon-pokemon. O:
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #79 Omg, Kakuna FTW. .... Bulbasaur is still the awesomest ever.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 2, 2007 #80 You ever played one of the series after red-blue-yellow? I mean, some of the newest pokemon look really ugly. D8 Although I really dig that penguin-type to start with. ^o^
You ever played one of the series after red-blue-yellow? I mean, some of the newest pokemon look really ugly. D8 Although I really dig that penguin-type to start with. ^o^