Hydra Said To Post Here

I played Emerald. <3

I liked it too. Then again, most of the pokemon were pretty. =D

I still hear the Pokemon Trading Card Game, so much. =P
 
Haha.. I actually still love having my Magic: The Gathering and Pokémon cards XD there, I said it, I love the artwork, I love it as a nice collection!

Someday it will all be worth some greater amount of money. Well, I hope. :p

Hikozaru_Naetle_y_Pochama.jpg
 
........

I want to play M:TG and Yu-Gi-Oh nao.

Well, maybe not the Yu-Gi-Oh part.
 
Was that really all that funny? These pics are funny!

bush-funny-face-3.jpg

funny-pictures-fat-cat-UAP.jpg

Funny%20Picture.JPG

Ah...I think he also needs how to get my head of my @#$ for dummies.
 
And I'm not? ;_;

...

I love the Terrorist For Dummies picture. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top