I always watch this show

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
With a new season of shows beginning in September, I have a few question. Do you plan on watching any new shows or are you waiting to find if they're any good. And what's your favorite Television show right now.

The last question is for Arkacia: Does the new season start in September in Australia, or is it another date?

I really don't watch TV myself, but right now I'm watching Battlestar Galactica on the SciFi Channel. It's very good and into the second season. :)
 
The only show I really try to follow atm is Scrubs, just love it :) I'm thinking of starting to follow Lost as well, but I need to download the entire first season and watch that first heh.
 
Well, they just had the season finale. Great show, ten times better then the old one. Now I just have to wait till January because the SciFi channel runs new shows off season. But yeah, great show.
 
Spiff, our TV season starts in Feb-Mar after the summer non-rating period has finished (it stops in Nov-Dec).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top