i am F%$king mad

Oolyan

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
88
Age
35
Location
holding Miyu
RPG Name
Oolyan
has any one here that plays WOW used my name because some A$$hole has taken and used my name on the server i am playing on and i F@#king wanna use my name
 
It wont be the same, but you could use a zero. 0olyan.
Sorry your names taken, I'd say i know how it fells, but i don't because Staircase isn't a very common name.
 
Lol, I hope no one use my name.
 
no its all ok the guy that did it well we asked him to delete it and well he did so i got my name and now i am happy but he read it off of a forum and decided he liked it and used it, im kinda glad people like my name but taking and using someone elses name is awful espically when it has memories attached to it nerd memories but nonetheless memories. an i had made that name from scratch it took me hours to think that name up but what it was made for was i was playing a star wars RPG with my friends and i had made a twilek jedi and named him Oolyan and it clicked so i started using it for everything
 
This actually happened to me too, when I was gonna start playing WoW, I was gonna name my char Xartex (just a random name I thought up) but it was taken. However this is the only place I call myself that so it didn't really bother me, just picked another name and started playing :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top