I banned you game

Banned cause I should be online and won't be for another day :(
(Yay when I do come back...I can set up and move my MC The Max website to a better host with a domain....like mcthemax-forever.com :p )

Later guys :(
 
Banned cause I'm really really really happy about the rumor of vampire boy.
(I been wondering what happened to him....kinda missed him) ;vom
 
(Lol, I meant Jaejoong which haven't been around for like almost a half of year. Which is totally weird, but they said he might be disbanded!!!!! Haha his fan girls crying...wow I gotta check that out)

Banned cause I really love Super Juniors :D :D :D
 
banned cuz it's wrong to treat moogles like cabbage. Duh.

(This isn't random wierdness. If you think about it...)
 
Banned for being in Australia
 
Banned for being so true
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top