I banned you game

banned 4 being a crystal
 
baned 4 cause I love your sig
 
banned 4 lovin D.R'S sig
 
Banned cause I love yours too
 
banned 4 liking mine too lol (thankx :) )
 
Banned 4 having cute myspace pics ;res
 
^banned 4 havin good taste in hot asain men
 
Banned for being sooo right
 
^banned 4 showin marius attractive asain men 4 her to drool over.
 
Banned for not knowing that I really haven't posted any lately.

But here is one.
dsc010791ngeljinava9.jpg
 
thankx E.C make me jealous while marius drools like a lil whoah i better watch out..nice marius. EMPRESS CRYSTAL!!! I BANNED U FOR POSTING THAT PIC.
 
Lol

Banned for being jealous of a member of M.C The Max :p
 
Banned cause these updates taking forever
 
Banned cause my head ringing from all that M.C The Max I listen to yesterday
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top