kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 23, 2007 #421 banned for not being 18
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 23, 2007 #422 banned for rushing my childhood. ;_;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 23, 2007 #423 ^Banned because I feel like it?! :0
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 23, 2007 #424 banned for not having a good reasion to ban Kat
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 23, 2007 #425 banned for............banning Hydra. ;_;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 23, 2007 #426 banned for not being a cowgirl
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 23, 2007 #427 im GLAD im not a cowgirl. x_x Banned for liking cowgirls.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 23, 2007 #428 Banned for sticking up for me. (Then unbanned for the same reason, omg. XD)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 23, 2007 #429 Kat said: im GLAD im not a cowgirl. x_x Banned for liking cowgirls. Click to expand... But,but there CUTE! and have big boobs.......... BANNED FOR BEING IN THE PATH OF KB'S COWGIRL RAGE!!!
Kat said: im GLAD im not a cowgirl. x_x Banned for liking cowgirls. Click to expand... But,but there CUTE! and have big boobs.......... BANNED FOR BEING IN THE PATH OF KB'S COWGIRL RAGE!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 23, 2007 #430 banned for banning me. D:
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 23, 2007 #431 ^Banned for banning KB and his interesting talk. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 24, 2007 #432 banned for agreeing with KB. x_x
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 24, 2007 #433 Banned for bashing cowgirls
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 24, 2007 #434 ^Banned for banning Kat. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 24, 2007 #435 banned for....being so kewl. O__O
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 24, 2007 #436 ^Banned for assuming I was on KB's side last time. D: (But I might've been..WHO KNOWS. O_O)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 24, 2007 #437 banned for not loving cowgirls too!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 24, 2007 #438 Banned for making me be in a bind. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 24, 2007 #439 Banned for stil not loving cowgirls
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 24, 2007 #440 ^Banned for banning me. D: