I banned you game

Banned for wanting to take Min-Hyuk place in my avatar :p
 
Banned for not liking my teddy bear avatar
 
Banned for mistaking my avatar of Isu and the teddy bear for just a avatar of a plain teddy bear.

In other words this avatar :p
isubaby.jpg
 
Last edited:
Banned for not being a member of M.C The Max
 
*Wait my current avatar is from this year...well I think*

Banned for having a cool hair color
 
banned 4 being a first class soldier
 
Banned 4 having a great new sig
 
Banned for looking at it again
 
^Banned for not seeing it's there everytime you post.

(How can I not look at it, if it's everywhere? XD)
 
Well banned for staring at it :p
 
Banned for not knowing it may stay here 4 a whole month or more.

So get used to it!!!!!! :p
Muhahahaha
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top