i can't battle anymore because

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, done. That's kinda why I'm low on Gil. I did alot of battles, and got some armor and shields.

Anyway, back on topic when Rich replies back here. o_o
 
Hmm..sounds powerful. o_0 lol, I wouldn't know really. I'll join. :D So, do I have to do anything to get in? Or just put it in and update my RPG info?
 
Whee! :D Only have 1 more level to go to fight teh new enemy..hopefully, my level will go faster. -_-;;

But oh well. We might wanna stay on topic, before someone finds out we changed the subject. :D
 
Yeah.. not being able to level up in the monster arena, and having to check daily to see if they did anything. o.0
 
it should be about this time he should posting. i know becuz i'm his next door neighbor. i go over to his house sometimes and he be already on the computer. (i'm going to train a bit until level 16 or 17)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top