Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #21 okay you do that
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #22 lol, done. That's kinda why I'm low on Gil. I did alot of battles, and got some armor and shields. Anyway, back on topic when Rich replies back here. o_o
lol, done. That's kinda why I'm low on Gil. I did alot of battles, and got some armor and shields. Anyway, back on topic when Rich replies back here. o_o
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #23 Hydra, you want in my rpg clan? =]
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #24 Maybe. If I knew what it was. XD
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #25 It's called Divine Knights
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #26 Hmm..sounds powerful. o_0 lol, I wouldn't know really. I'll join. So, do I have to do anything to get in? Or just put it in and update my RPG info?
Hmm..sounds powerful. o_0 lol, I wouldn't know really. I'll join. So, do I have to do anything to get in? Or just put it in and update my RPG info?
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #27 I'll send you an invite, all you have to do is accept it.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #28 yay! Hydra's in our clan now too!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #29 Whee! Only have 1 more level to go to fight teh new enemy..hopefully, my level will go faster. -_-;; But oh well. We might wanna stay on topic, before someone finds out we changed the subject.
Whee! Only have 1 more level to go to fight teh new enemy..hopefully, my level will go faster. -_-;; But oh well. We might wanna stay on topic, before someone finds out we changed the subject.
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Jul 18, 2006 #30 You are free from your battle. I deteted it for ya..
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #31 Man, it must suck pretty bad to be locked in a battle >.<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #32 Yeah.. not being able to level up in the monster arena, and having to check daily to see if they did anything. o.0
Yeah.. not being able to level up in the monster arena, and having to check daily to see if they did anything. o.0
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jul 18, 2006 #33 it should be about this time he should posting. i know becuz i'm his next door neighbor. i go over to his house sometimes and he be already on the computer. (i'm going to train a bit until level 16 or 17) Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
it should be about this time he should posting. i know becuz i'm his next door neighbor. i go over to his house sometimes and he be already on the computer. (i'm going to train a bit until level 16 or 17)
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jul 19, 2006 #34 Thank you.Yeeeeeeeees what would we do without you Shaggy.
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 19, 2006 #35 ..Nothing at all, cause without Shaggy, there would be no ffnet.net XD
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jul 19, 2006 #36 what does the XD mean.i see everybody using it but i don't know what it means.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 19, 2006 #37 It's one of the greatest smileys, obviously.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2006 #38 it means you are laughing really hard,or somthing is really funny
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Jul 25, 2006 #39 Problem solved. Thread decending into spam = thread closed .