i can't battle anymore because

Status
Not open for further replies.

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
:( someone challeged me to a battle and i accepted it but then he left.and know i can't go into no monster battles.i sent him like 5 messages telling him to cancel the battle but he doesn't cancel it.he hasn't been on the computer ever since the battle started.can somebody help me. :(
 
Last edited:
Do you remember the battle name and code? If you do, just go back to it and retreat. o_0 I could look on it closer if you like, I just took a wild guess there.
 
I don't think you can retreat from a battle against another player....you can only request a draw i believe.
 
Ahh... I've only been in one, so I wouldn't know really, heh. So, you can't get into a monster battle when in the Battle Arena? Man. I don't know. o_0
 
No hydra, you can not.

Richboy, it seems that the other player you are battling has made his move, so you can now request a draw against him.
 
Last edited:
He has to accept or decline though, right? And if that was the case, and he isn't there, it'll still be the same way.
 
...This is true.

It seems to me people should not start a battle they intend to drag on forever and three days.
 
Indeed.. Hmm....I don't know. o_0 You could just give the player an option to retreat, just like in monster battles.
 
I can't think of anything else either. I guess you are outta luck for now Richboy..

@Kat would you like to battle for fun? No gil gambling, just for fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top