I cant Put My Sig On

Dark Cloud

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
194
Age
34
Location
London
Occupation
Gamer
RPG Name
Dark Cloud
How do ya put a sig on:confused:

when i go to 'edit signature' a big text box comes up HELP ME!
 
Did you make a sig? If you did host it, copy the url for the image. and put this in your sig.

 
thanx Staicase done it

what were u goin on about shaggy omd and no offence but call your self an admin
 
Last edited:
CrackmasterJ said:
thanx Staicase done it

what were u goin on about shaggy omd and no offence but call your self an admin
Huh? You asked about how to put sigs in. You can put text in sigs and images. I wanted to know what you wanted in your sig so I could tell you how to put what you wanted in your sig. You understand now?
 
Sorry if i caused confusion. I was typing mine while Shaggy posted his, I just assumed u wanted some of your own work in your sig, so i posted that. Shaggy was going to answer your question, he was just going to figure out what exactly you wanted first.
 
and thank you all for the help
and very sorry shaggy
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top