- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Point One: When you first go to Besaid, Yuna says that it's the first time she returned home after her journey began.
When you first go to Bevelle, she says practically the same thing.
Point Two: Rikku and Brother are brothers, ok, I understand that, but is Cid their Father or their Uncle? And is Yuna somehow related to them? (Talking in family)
She says she was born in Bevelle, but Rikku and Brother are Al Bhed.
Matter at hands: I'm confused
When you first go to Bevelle, she says practically the same thing.
Point Two: Rikku and Brother are brothers, ok, I understand that, but is Cid their Father or their Uncle? And is Yuna somehow related to them? (Talking in family)
She says she was born in Bevelle, but Rikku and Brother are Al Bhed.
Matter at hands: I'm confused