shokora Onion Knight Member Joined Sep 19, 2006 Messages 8 Age 31 Location Spira Occupation duh, do you think i have a job? Sep 20, 2006 #1 WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE FFX character?? I like Yuna. She's cool
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 20, 2006 #2 I like Auron and Lulu. But I probably like Rikku the best.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 20, 2006 #3 My vote goes to Auron. Especially the scene before the Yunalesca fight.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 20, 2006 #4 eh.....every single charcter in FFX is my favorite but well i guess.... *Rikku *Yuna *Lulu *Auron *Tidus *Kimarhi *Seymour yea i think thats it any way
eh.....every single charcter in FFX is my favorite but well i guess.... *Rikku *Yuna *Lulu *Auron *Tidus *Kimarhi *Seymour yea i think thats it any way
dirge_of_sephiroth Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 62 Age 46 Location you don't want to know Occupation Writer/Journalist/Photographer RPG Name Helna R'shuken Sep 26, 2006 #5 Auron's my most favorite.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Sep 26, 2006 #6 Tidus.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Sep 30, 2006 #7 Auron easily
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Oct 2, 2006 #8 rikku