i finally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
i made a 1000 posts it took me like 4 ever but i did it. :D im happy 4 me ...lol
hmmm.......?
 
omg!!! ur right... this is gonna b fun...finally im a highwind captain...:) are there like even higher rankings?
 
Even I'm not there yet. ;-;

But you'll get there!

Eventually.

I think it's better to aim for 2,000, rather than 9,000.

Edit:

Yep, there are, and if you want your own personal one, I can loan you some gil. If you get tired of it, you can always revert back to your orginal one.
 
*Kat* said:
wait til ya get to 9k.
=D
you feel so proud of yourself when you get there.
^_^
omg !! ur here :D good to see ya.
 
Hydra said:
Even I'm not there yet. ;-;

But you'll get there!

Eventually.

I think it's better to aim for 2,000, rather than 9,000.

Edit:

Yep, there are, and if you want your own personal one, I can loan you some gil. If you get tired of it, you can always revert back to your orginal one.

whoa better rankings and personalized ones...Rockin!!....im still jealous of her though :p
 
You did great!!!

Took me like forever....I barely posted back in the day.

Good luck and I bet pretty soon you be up with me in post count. :D
 
hopefully one day i can. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top