I Got A Prob I Cant Get Rinoa Card ...

neokiller

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
91
Age
36
Location
Q.BORNES,MAURIIUS OR BALAMB GARDEN
Occupation
STUDENT, N SEED
RPG Name
xtermin@tor
I Lost Ifrit Card In The Beginning When I Challenged Rnoa Father He Stroke A Deal With Me But When I Got Ifrit Card Again Played With Him He Didn't Give Me Rinoa Card How Can I Get It Now
 
You lose Ifrit to him. Then, you keep playing and do NOT get the Ifrit card back. Next, win the Rinoa card and walk away. Finally, In FH challange Headmaster of G garden to win your Ifrit card back.
 
I have some ultimate strategi for y:
y have fild
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
in the fild 3 put secred card
in the fild 9 put minotaurs cad
in the fild 8 ifrits card
in the fild 1 diablos card
just play and he will use riona card after that go to fh and y can have back ifrit card from martin he is rihgt of mayor house.
 
But that happens only after Martin is no longer a Headmaster of Galdibia garden....he is easy to find...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top