I got some sigs if anyone wants some :-]

how about this?

cathelmet.jpg
:D :D
 
You can cut off ends to make it small enough, I don't mind. (This was the smallest Zeromus I could find...><; )

Like, just his face part. And just the cat part of the first pic, not the pink couch/chair/bed/whatever it's lying on.
 
Last edited:
^_^ That kitty is über-awesome! Sure, use that one. <3

:D , @ Zeromus:

Zeromus.jpg


Somehow Zeromus X and this kitty match together. :rolleyes: <3
 
Cute would be a bit girly, and sexy is a bit obscene, so I'll say..KITTY! Kewl.. :D
 
here are your sigs...i just didnt write down what i was supposed to write on em so i didnt...sry

kittycopy6jm.gif


cat2fz.gif



P.S.i didnt have a lot of time to work on em(studying `n stuff) so they arent as high quality as usual...if you dont like em ill make you new ones :D
 
y couldnt u have the cant and the alien fighting O.o
Btw I could also make some sigs for ppl if they want (for anything not just FF)
My best FF ones are in my sig right now
 
Signature:
Theme:vivi
Colours:red and black
Text:none
can you use any of these
vivi.jpg

vivi.jpg
 
I was hoping to know howcan I make my own signature!
I'm thinking of making one with some of my favourite GFs in it!
 
Slider said:
I was hoping to know how can I make my own signature!
I'm thinking of making one with some of my favourite GFs in it!
........or if someone else makes one
 
Making your own signatures is hard, and takes alot of practice. And If your going to want people to even glance at your work, your gonna need some good art programs like photoshop. Then it takes a long time to get used to the program and amke your own signature. But if you were really hoping on making your own sigs, youve got alot of work to do.
 
Staircase said:
Making your own signatures is hard, and takes alot of practice. And If your going to want people to even glance at your work, your gonna need some good art programs like photoshop. Then it takes a long time to get used to the program and amke your own signature. But if you were really hoping on making your own sigs, youve got alot of work to do.
i liked all the signatures you have posted so far,you do a good job ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top