I guess some of you got my email.

Well... I did now!

I usually don't check my email, so I was rather surprised when it was changed so suddenly. It's good, though.

Now if you could just start work on the main site...
 
Bah, not really. I'm the kind of guy who can find something to complain about even if everything is great.

Heh. It's alright, take your time. The skin change thing just got me invigorated to finish that Tactics walkthrough I was making for ya.
 
Same here :).

Actually I was very sneaky about seeing the skin before the Email.

I knew when you came online on thanks to a methold I had written here then thought maybe I shouldn't so edited out :D.
I knew it was THE day.
and just waited half an hour and then fired up the site and here it was :D:).
 
I got the email too, but i already knew it was coming up.
 
Well, I know what e-mail is. :p
 
I wouldn't call it soft, more like a sense of humor. ;)
 
OKOK, good.

[/end cowering] ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top