I used to love this guy songs and stuff. I always idolized him, but now he ruined my favorite song of all time.
In his new album, it was like 27 tracks and yet he only had three decent songs.(which was 2, 8, and 15) I mean, do you know how much money i paid for it. how long i had to wait to get it, how long i had to wait for this album to get back in stock.
On my avatar this is a scene from his m/v "alone", which is my favorite song by him. And guess what he did like three different versons on this album. all but the original, so boring love song version, some lame weak rock ver, and lastly just don't know what he called the third ver but it was horrible. I just can't even look at him with the same respect as i used to. I guess i only have m.c the max to full my bull headness. I have so much pride for them, to me they are the best band ever to exist.
Maybe I should change it to that final fantasy avatar i have.
Maybe I should change it to that final fantasy avatar i have.