dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 24, 2008 #1 Are u a bot?
Shinra Soldier 1 Black Mage Member Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 203 Age 38 Location Chillicothe, Ohio Website www.angelfire.com Occupation Cashier-Community Markets RPG Name Shinra Elite Unit 1 Jan 24, 2008 #2 Go To Hell!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Jan 28, 2008 #3 I have a great mood regardless of the exams. So we have something in common.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Jan 28, 2008 #4 Hmm... bot's thread name. However first post is dappa's... ARE YOU A BOT DAPPA? Hopefully not. xD *closed*
Hmm... bot's thread name. However first post is dappa's... ARE YOU A BOT DAPPA? Hopefully not. xD *closed*