I have finally reached 1,000 posts! WOOT!

Gackt Camui

Sage
Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,606
Age
36
Location
Somewhere in NH
Occupation
Wish I had one!
Woot go me. This is a day to be remembered* loud applause in the backgroud* Thank you, thank you all. *tear* I know you all have been waiting for this moment for so long and I am glad that I can finally make you happy. I wouldn't of been able to do it with out you guys generously posting so I could reply back. THANK YOU! *blows kisses into the air- crowd goes wild* :D
 
Like, she signed in almost two years after me... and she's already reached the target that I've recently accomplished! =0
Madam, you know this is a strictly spammy thread.
And for that, I'll move it to its corresponding section! :D
With my 1,000 posts thread! =0

PS: Welcome to the thousand-posts club! ^^
 
Yay, you up here now with us.

Btw, I love your new avatar.
 
Thankey! lol yeah I should of post this in the spam section..woops. Thank you though Empress. I love my new avatar too lol
 
Damn, I though she meant my new one... ='(
 
I do play a lot of forum games but I don't post in the spam section unless I am posting here because I want to see what you guys have to say. I post in the discussion, ff 7, off topic, other games, and forum games a lot
 
Kat posts a lot too. lol. If the forum wasn't so dead lately it would make it easier to post more.
 
Lol, I just notice that you beat Tifa
 
I beat Tifa while ago. I beat her on her own forum too. Thats because I post to everything, she sticks mainly to spam and FF VII discussion.
 
lol I don't really care. I just like to post a lot. But its becoming really hard when people like aren't posting that often nemore
 
I know!! That is sweet. I am no where near Tifa is though...and that probably won't happen either lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top