I have finally reached 1,000 posts! WOOT!

lol you don't have to give nething to me if you don't want to. But remember, if you are ever feeling generous, donations are always welcome
 
wow Gackt u have a lot of posts one day i will b there lol
 
Yeah I do think I will get there...someday...just as long as other members continue to post like they do. And if it picks up, thats even better!
 
i'll give it a go 2. hopefully i can beat marius n the gil comp. 2. lol so. gackt u have1,144 posts. now, dang what ur secret lol
 
glad to c big contribution, spamtastic, game forums or ff forums doesn really matter :p
 
dudes 0.0!

u ain't gettin medals for post counts :p

so it doesn count to ur posts but u still said stuff n talked wit friends!

THAT's wha i meant gackt
 
Oh yeah I know that. I just thought you meant something else. Like those people that join and they never see the forum again. Thats all. Neways I just post because I have a lot to say and I write back to nething that I can understand or know about.
 
Kat said:
=\
i don't post alot to keep my place in top poster ya'know...i could care less if someone got ahead of me.
:p
That's how j00 got ahead of me! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top