Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 9, 2007 #41 You actually pay attention to peoples posts?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 9, 2007 #42 Well, it doesn't matter much anymore. xD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 10, 2007 #43 ... Yes or no? Your life rides on your answer
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 10, 2007 #44 Yeah it sure does lol.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 10, 2007 #45 Not really. That means yes, and no. =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 11, 2007 #46 ... I'm sure you've read this, you Naruto fan, you. *DEATH BY AXPHYXIATION*...
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 May 11, 2007 #47 wow i can't believe i never came here b4 wow gackt u made this when u hit a 1000 posts dang even D.R' been here.anywayz congradulations. hmmm? wow D.R n i have a lot of catching up 2 do
wow i can't believe i never came here b4 wow gackt u made this when u hit a 1000 posts dang even D.R' been here.anywayz congradulations. hmmm? wow D.R n i have a lot of catching up 2 do
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 11, 2007 #48 ... you got c4$h
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 23, 2007 #49 Yeah she sure does! More than me. Can I cry now?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 23, 2007 #50 I can change that.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #51 Yeah I know you could....I am not that far off though lol
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 24, 2007 #52 Good point... Keep posting, post-master #2!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 25, 2007 #53 Yup I sure am. I get on like every day so it shouldn't be to hard!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 26, 2007 #54 OMFG... You should get on the K Moonchild forum, too. Protect thou's powah!... We're all mods there! Besides, Kat's only at 113 posts. For now.
OMFG... You should get on the K Moonchild forum, too. Protect thou's powah!... We're all mods there! Besides, Kat's only at 113 posts. For now.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #55 Okay. Why should I be on there again?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 29, 2007 #56 'Coz you signed up...
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 31, 2007 #57 Yeah but I really have nothing to talk about...so I don't even know why I did, probably cause Empress asked lol
Yeah but I really have nothing to talk about...so I don't even know why I did, probably cause Empress asked lol
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 31, 2007 #58 Yeah, same here at first, but now I play games and stuff like that
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Jun 12, 2007 #59 Yeah no thanks. Aren't they like every other forums games?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 12, 2007 #60 Yeah... exactly like it.