I haven't done this in a looong time SOooooo.....

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
RANDOM KB PICTERS!!!!

maybe this will make us feel a bit better...


1198043439313.jpg


PUMKIN MAN!!!

1198043582073.jpg


true...true

1198051812780.jpg


right....

1198059810346.jpg


why has this not happed yet?

1197969213490.png


my pc barkround right now

motivator4182539.jpg



kb made it ^_^

BM_hadoken.jpg


i WISH this spell was in FF

shirts_haduken.gif


best t-shrit of all time

timeparadoxPW.png


the yell of most new FFs

lol.gif


the yell of FF.net

03.jpg


he's a NINJA

Prosecutie.png


ummm...yes you are

AngelStarrPower.jpg


you gota have SOUUUL!

ani-phoenix-pecked.gif


ha

ani-phoenix-toupee.gif


WIG-DOKEN!

...thats all you get for now
 
Awww that squirrel looks so cute and evil.

Perhaps I should create random Isu/MC The Max, Sims, or Kpop pic thread. Of course I doubt anyone would reply to it though.
 
Here are a couple random Kingdom Hearts pics...
 

Attachments

  • axel_hates_yaoi.gif
    axel_hates_yaoi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 91
  • kh5.png
    kh5.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 54
I love random pictures :) and Empress we welcome all random pictures you can find maybe you and yoko can rant together :)
 
I love random pictures :) and Empress we welcome all random pictures you can find maybe you and yoko can rant together :)

Lol, ok....gotta see what I have to post though.
 
Lol, ok.... *looking though hundreds of Photobucket pics*

Awww isn't Isuie cute here.
2002isuiemcthemax2.jpg


And here.
IMG_0826-vskyjin.jpg


And here....
BBEFB0A2B1E8B9E4_ubacsa.jpg


And here....:D
isuie2000oldschool.jpg


Hahaha look at Minhyukie and j
hahaoldschoolmoonchild.jpg


Muhaha my favorite....
isuie2006screen3.jpg


Ok enough with that.....this what I have funny.
minsu.gif



Since google likes to quote me....i might as well put a little advertising.

Pic credit: Me(EmpressCrystal)@K_Moonchild: M.C The Max Fan-Forum

Lol, sorry for the M.C the Max overload........haha still looking though my photobucket....and most of the pics appearing are them.
 
KB-SAMA CAST "ADD"!!!

OH TEH NOES!!!


Death.jpg


ha

Overkill-1.jpg


That the law in kb-town

katana.jpg


IT CAN?!

iDESU.jpg

DESU,DESU,DESU,DESU,DESU....

1180469385291.jpg


If i'm in court some day i'll say this

affection.jpg


*aim'd Empress C*

ani-phoenix-bashful.gif


you a sexy man?

Primulaneko2.gif


CUTE OVERLOAD!!!!!!

alphonse_elric.jpg


indeed

th5pj0cg.gif


Kat's mind set of the froum right now

teamsuperfine.png


Guess witch one kb is!

savetehinterwebs.jpg


So that where Hydra's been...

thebat.jpg


DA BAT

Gimpreous.jpg


"is that a bus?...OH GOD!" *wack*

wallpaper_99.jpg


Story of my life

wallpaper_61.jpg


Ninja kb!


....more leter
 
O.o....well still same guy.:p

Waaa I miss the old smilies can't do anything with these default ones.
 
Hmmmmm...


FIRE NEXT TEAM!!!

Flonne.jpg


yes

Disgaea-02.jpg


OMG!!!! BUS!

LordZetta.jpg


.....How do you "overlord" someones face off?

1200991553157.jpg


he...heheh

1200991441028.jpg


SNIPER!!!

1200986997171.gif


look at him!!...LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!

1200991910432.jpg


Giant robots no like cars

1200986489350.jpg


Not even that makes him coo

1200984764772.jpg


me and Empress as apples

1200983684011.jpg


kb's Poke'mans

1200982829339.jpg


No,realy HELP!

1200981688786.jpg


BARK!

1200981058430.jpg


D:

1200980672827.jpg

rules of the internet

1200980182227.jpg


Hi,i'm going to eat you soul.kay?

death-1.jpg


NO WAY!
 
Last edited:
Hahaha the Pokemon is the best.
 
Hehe I like the apples too.
 
The apples are great :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top