I love it here!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I love it here so much, I mean I get to fight, buy items, create a army, just do all I ever wish I could do I real life. This is the most fun fourm I have been. I even get paid for all my posts.
 
meh...not taking a shot at you but is it really essential for you to create a thread for everything you need to say? it floods the forums
 
I wish it was as easy to get money in real life like here. :D That'd be awesome.
 
i love this site because you find stuff out about games
 
Fire Lord said:
this place is off the chain
I agree, with you. :D This place is best forum ever. You can always have fun here. Believe me I know a what a good forum is. I been over 30 or more forums about anything that I interest in. Yet this is the 1# forum that I enjoy being on. I been to so many forums is a shame, most of the I don't even go to any more.
 
"Of course, you all don't get to check 80+ posts everyday."
Lol, very true. Must be hard checking every post =/. Of course i have no life so i sit here and refresh the forums all day =P. Yes, indeed, these are great forums. And well kept.
 
You could use that thing that...checks the last posts...using the thingmajig..and the..yeah, I'm just going to stop now. :D

This place is 1337(1337=Elite=Awesome)

o_o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top