Rinoa_The-Angel_Chic Freelancer Member Joined Jul 3, 2006 Messages 11 Jul 3, 2006 #1 Hi, I'm new and glad to be apart of this forum.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jul 3, 2006 #2 Welcome.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jul 3, 2006 #3 Welcome
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 3, 2006 #4 Hello! How are you. Bleh. Sue me for being out of order. o_o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2006 #5 hiya! welcome 2 ffnet.net! hope you like the forums! how r u?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 4, 2006 #6 welcome.
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Jul 5, 2006 #7 Ratface_Ruth, welcome to the forum . I'll close this thread now. We have the Member Introduction thread for new people to say hi in .
Ratface_Ruth, welcome to the forum . I'll close this thread now. We have the Member Introduction thread for new people to say hi in .