i made my new sig.

It looks pretty basic, but I like it.
 
I understand, you better then me. I used it at school for like thee times and still sucks.
 
im trying different things on it tho. im better at drawing than at CG stuff ya? sorry, little wakka moment there. lol
 
You sound like me when I play my sims to get a better view of making homes.

The only thing I can really do is change backgrounds using the fliter feature.
 
Size it down; It's against the guidelines.

I like it though. I like it because it's a set, so it makes it look good. =D

Just try and downsize it, 'kay?
 
keep trying, you're just starting, but you'll probably get "there" one day.

Try using 320x100, or something like that
 
Heh heh....you've done a pretty good job for a second time. I've been using photoshop only very recently myself, and it's taken a while for me to be able to use even the basic stuff. But if you really play around with everything, you'll find lots of stuff I'm sure you'll like. And not only that, but you'll end up using the same kind of stuff over and over XDD because you find that "this" and "this" and "that" make such a good combonation.

At least, this is what I've discovered when messing around XDD
 
your sig is good,much bether then the sig i'v made the second time
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top