I need a better version of this picture of The Extractor boss.

Mjcool

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
83
RPG Name
Matt
The picture I have now is attached. It's size and quality is pitiful.

I'm assuming this came from a strategy guide, so maybe that will help.

Also, any other fanart or official art of this boss would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • EXTRACTOR.JPG
    EXTRACTOR.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 255
Is it wrong that I like the idea of an attractive female driving a tentacle-laden submarine?

I apologize for the double post. I guess I'm just used to doing it on other forums.

Sorry. If I could delete this post, I would.
 
Last edited:
Thank you. I'd imagine it's hard to find shots of low-tier bosses...
 
I highly doubt there is any artwork produced for Extractor or any low-tier bosses for that matter. Your best bet is to either; Take a screenshot of the boss when you're facing it or buy the guide. (The guide has artwork for most of the bosses)
 
That second one seems to work pretty well...

Extractor.jpg
 
Ah well. Maybe you could help me with another small matter over on the FFVII board?

Please? It doesn't involve picture hunting.
 
Thanks. Topic should be over there still.

It involves the Debug Room.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top