i need help once again..

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
i have been stuck here for about 6 months!
im at the part were you have to fight evare bevelles mascot and protector,their red carpet with teeth im sir aurons words. :cool:

Pleaz Help Me I Have Been Stuck Sooooooooooooooooo Long! :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't double post, use the Edit button on every post to add information to a post.

As for Evrae, he may be difficult. (I had to try like five times to kill him.) I'm a bit busy right now, but use an faq if you're stuck. (I'll try to help later. :P)
 
Learn the level 3 spells with Lulu. Like Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, and Waterga. That makes it easy. If you didn't, it's going to be hard. =/ I just did that and used a team of Lulu, Auron, and Tidus. Used Hastega, and beat the crap out of it. Then use some Phenoix Downs against his zombie form.
 
but thats another problem, i may have to start the game over or somthing cause i cant learn the level 3 spells im on the air ship not very many fiends..... :(
 
True.......just walk around the ship. I got far enough on the sphere grid during my time on the airship. Either that, or ramp up Aurons attack by getting AP for the grid. If worst comes to worse, pull away from him, use Hastega, and use Tidus, Wakka, and Lulu. It may take a long time, but his far away attacks suck. Until he gets close to you using them. Make sure Cid has a turn when Tidus or Rikku call him when Evrae's about to do his Poison Attack. I had no remedies, and right after the battle, Rin sold them. <.<
 
Kat said:
i have been stuck here for about 6 months!
im at the part were you have to fight evare bevelles mascot and protector,their red carpet with teeth im sir aurons words. :cool:

Pleaz Help Me I Have Been Stuck Sooooooooooooooooo Long! :(
I might be bad at final fantasy in some terms, but one thing I'm good at is fighting. I only died three times during that battle, that was quiet simple for me. But I mad at the level I'm stuck on nowdays. But I know there is a way.
 
And which level is that? If I know of it, I'll be glad to help. :D
 
Hastega works wonders. I'm sorry to hear you've had so much problem w/this boss Kat. I've heard horror stories of people getting stuck and never playing the game again because they get so frustrated. Make sure to switch out characters if their HP is low, use the long distance attacks as Hydra outlined and keep everybody on haste - with time, this should prove effective. Let us know how it goes, ya?
 
I think Kat got through it. O.o Seems like a long time since the topic was made. Meh, without the -Ga spells, it is pretty hard. Most who quit probably didn't have them.
 
I never quit, I a leo, and we never give give up. I got this friend that always quit after she died three times. She is so lame through, she believe that she can beat me and can't even get past some easy tasks.
 
I kept using al bhed potions to quickly heal my party which was useful against the poison attacks. At this part of the game I had two characters who had the use ability.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top