I need help with Keyboard

hunter

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
3
My keyboard has all the buttons the wrong way round and im not actually quite sure why?


Is there something iv done to make it go like this or is it just a backwards keyboard?

Iv had my new keyboard only about a month and only just started to use the pc

so thought id ask for some advice.
 
= o Is it right now...?

Sorry Hunter - do you have a pic of the keyboard?? Are the physical keys in the wrong position - or does it just type incorrect characters when you try to type: The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog???
 
This happened to my keyboard some months ago. I had to buy a new one. But before doing that, listen to what the other members have to say.
 
I think there is a windows keyboard setting on the keyboard config in controll panel, or you can try updating your keyboard drivers.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top