I need your ideas.

Yeah the animated Gackt one I had which I really liked there by the way didn't distrupt nething...but still it got removed. Its not like it made the page huge...
 
If it's over the height limit, and I see it, I remove it. It's just a height limit; it isn't as if there's a real width limit either. And as I said before, animated signatures are perfectly acceptable. If someone else has a signature over the height limit of one hundred and thirty pixels, then use the Warn Button so that we know. If you honestly feel that the size restrictions are that bad, then perhaps in the future we could make it a bit bigger, but for now that's just how it goes.
 
eh I am just saying, it doesn't hurt to make then a little bigger, or to show off your graphic work.
 
Probably because most of the points in the video require only a minimal amount of common sense to work out in the first place and anyone incapable of doing so probably shouldn't be posting on message boards to begin with.
 
So basicly you've got to have a stick up your ass to post on a forum? Nice. You know not all forums, and or the people on it have to be all formal and proper. Forum's are also a place to chat, not to be a robot and do what everyone else is doing. Hot damn people piss me off. ^^ Anyhow I have a nice vacation to enjoy.

^^ And hello Zeromus. Also the link doesn't work.


Mod edit: o_o Wanna tone-down the flaming a lil thar lass? (Probably not - but I'll ask nicely...please!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did you actually watched the video? I fail to see how posting things that actually contribute to discussion, making sure what you post hasn't been posted before and posting things in the right forums makes you a robot with a stick up your ass.
 
^^ Yes I did watch the vid infact, and yes while that's all well and good, you don't always have to do it like that and always post like that. That's why I say you have a stick up your ass, and are a robot.
 
What can one possibly gain from posting something that no one wants to read, posting a thread identical to a current one or posting something in the wrong forum? I have no idea what you are trying to argue here.
 
I somehow doubt I'm the only one puzzled by a position which runs contrary the points established in that video. The only conclusion I can draw is that you think they imply something beyond what their actual meaning. It's unfathomable to even consider that anyone could disagree with such rudimentary posting guidelines.

EDIT: There were originally posts above this, just in case someone is wondering why I seem to have gone schizo here and responded to my own post.
 
Last edited:
ThroneofDravaris said:
On that trail of thought, is there a way to get rid of the massive space that appears under each post? The fact that we have to scroll down forever anyway kind of undermines the point about having massive signatures.
Can't, because if you notice your avatar, post count, and what not on the left is what is making it longgated. There is no other way of making it smaller unless we get rid of allot of your stat info to the left.
 
I don't know why that didn't occur to me. In that case, would it be possible to implement an option to hide that information in the same way you can hide signatures and avatars via the User CP? I've never really played the RPG thus would easily take the decreased post length over knowing what level people are. There are probably a few more people who feel the same.
 
reasoniamalive said:
I like that idea too ToD. ^_^

...but something tells me that we'll have to wait until the update: whenever that will be.

That was Shaggy-oriented. ^^

Will that update really come? I'm not putting pressure on it, neither it's my intention... it's just to know it.
 
>.> kelley I take it you have no idea what is really going on here. I shall explain via pm to you. I am sure you will see were I am comming from sence you tend to see things in the diffrent view.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top