I need your ideas.

Yeah that shoulds about right...well I understood about the whole size and junk of the signatures being exceptable and then you got into
I don't know why that didn't occur to me. In that case, would it be possible to implement an option to hide that information in the same way you can hide signatures and avatars via the User CP? I've never really played the RPG thus would easily take the decreased post length over knowing what level people are. There are probably a few more people who feel the same.
And thats where you lost me...
 
Yeah I have read it...more than once about getting rid of the stat info and such to get rid of all the space underneath the sig....
 
All I was talking about was implementing an option for users to hide the 'RPG Stats' information in each post if they don't really want to see it, which would, in turn, reduce the length of each post since it elongates the tables as it is now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In the User CP, there are options to hide signatures and avatars if a user does not wish to see them. All ToD was suggesting was that there also be an option to hide the RPG stats since they are the sole reason why posts drag down so far, and thus why restricting signature sizes isn't as effective as it could be. Nobody is purposely trying to be confusing.
 
Looks like I'm not the only one getting confused but if you guys don't need my opinion nemore just say so...because it won't matter. You'll get it neways. Thats just who I am
 
It's hard to keep forums going, this one has a lot of interesting things such as rpg and clans, if people actually spoke to each other in the clans that would be great, the IRC idea sounds great and adding different RPG's might help, plus if you give everybody a sprite, then they can purchase clothes and weapons for it and fight with that one, that would help a lot!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top