I post a lot?

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
I was going through my usual neighborhoods, you know FF7 and general FF topics discussions, then general discussions and I realized a post A LOT, or people don't post enough. All the topics were last replied in by me, I felt like I was being obnoxious, but i try to keep things active and everything, is this a good thing or should I slow down on posting?
 
no your fine its just that the forum has been dead lately . so you may have to wait a bit for a response thats all.
 
Post all you want. =D

John isn't here, so it may be a little barren around that area of the forum. It'll get a little bit better though.
 
Carry on mate post as much as you can in those forums. It seems myself and John tend to do a lot of the posting in there so it will be nice to have another regular poster in there too.
 
id post alot more, but i can only get online an 1 hr day days a week at skool...i cant really get online at home, but i try to post as much as i can wen i can

id post more in ffVII but everytime i go there, im always the last to post in that forum, so i dont double post
 
It sucks dont it when you go on the ff forums and find your the last to post. If you look in the ff forums you'll find most of the last posts are either mine or johns
 
It's mainly just that most of those topics have been around for so long now that most people have said all they have to say in them and no one really has enough enthusiasm to come up with new topics, beyond threads in the spam forum.
 
yeah if you like postin a lot try hitten up the'' forum games''. good way to get exp. for rgp hack but you won't get no gil. but its still fun. well maybe for me.
 
Hmm....now it seems pretty lively here. Either that, or I'm merely just decieving myself. XP I myself am not always around because of school and busy weekdays in general, but I'm here as much as I possibly can be. =]

If you're on more at nighttime (like I usually am,) it probably won't be as active here as in the daytime, unless it's the weekend. It's common sense, really. XD
 
yeh but u gotta think of which time ur in...im in aussie l;and so im like ahead of every1 else...dats da only problem mentioning time
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
It's mainly just that most of those topics have been around for so long now that most people have said all they have to say in them and no one really has enough enthusiasm to come up with new topics, beyond threads in the spam forum.

Well to some extent that is true what you've said but i think an element of laziness for some users is also to blame for people not readin through all the threads and postin in them.

For me what tends to get me to post in a topic is what other people have left behind in their posts or whether or not its an interesting topic
 
tru tru...i dont really post in a topic i dont find interestin, wich is jus common sense on its own really
 
I wish the forum would get more people, but I think it's still pretty big as it is, just not a lot of new people around that continue to post
 
This happened last year for awhile and it picked up again but this time i'm worried because this time its seems to be going on for longer. The lack of posting.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top