Ugh, I'm sooo freaking sick of my Sims 2 acting up.
I tried building a kingdom five times. Everytime I almost get done with building mt caste and town something always goes wrong. So since my game wanna act like that, since I cannot build my freaking kingdom I shall set fire to my kingdom (delete the files I have install) and start fresh. Just create normal sims, no knights, no empress, nothing but simple sims with nice casual outfits.
Anyway, before I do this. Do you guys think I should go with this idea? or have faith and once again try to fixed my game and save what stuff I have?
I tried building a kingdom five times. Everytime I almost get done with building mt caste and town something always goes wrong. So since my game wanna act like that, since I cannot build my freaking kingdom I shall set fire to my kingdom (delete the files I have install) and start fresh. Just create normal sims, no knights, no empress, nothing but simple sims with nice casual outfits.
Anyway, before I do this. Do you guys think I should go with this idea? or have faith and once again try to fixed my game and save what stuff I have?