I think ff8 is the best!

Agree or disagree?


  • Total voters
    47
Sorry but I have to be a party pooper because I reckon number 7 is the best followed by 9. Just a personal opinion :).
 
Last edited:
I think FF8 breaks in the story, but i still think its better than FF9.
I think FF7 story is the best, FFX follows. I dont know about FFX-2 tough.
 
I dont know, everythiing about FFX was just so damn linear for me.
 
8 was good story needed some work but 7 was the best w/ storyline and line of characters
 
I disagree, I actualy think final Fantasy 8 was one of the worse FF's soz :/
 
I think FF8 is the best FF game. That is just my opinion. I think it has a great story line. Although it can get annoying at times but I stil think it is better than FF7 and FF9 and all others. :D
 
I agree, cause I like the most of it. But perhaps ff8 is not the best, haven't the best.
 
I wouldn't know which one to choose..I loved FF7, FF8 and FF9 too. They were different enough I wouldn't compare them. Anyway, graphics and story of FF8 was really good. I liked FFVII story a lot, but I prefer playing 'more human' characters than 'polygonal characters'!
 
i love ff8, but then again, i love alot of ff games, so... i think the story was pretty awesome, if you can understand the time compression, which i dont, and thinking about quantam physics makes my head hurt :confused: ...ow. but, ff8 really makes you think! i liked the characters, they were awesome. i think the reason people dont like ff8 is because they just arent used to the junction system, dont follow the story, or just like another ff soooo much, that any other ff cant beat it. i try to love them all, and i cant pick a definite favorite. it seems that every time i play a ff game, i like it even better the last time i played through it, so i cant possibly pick a favorite. (did that make any sense?)

but yeah, in short, i like ff8. (in fact, i could've just said that instead of the essay of loving ffs you just read, but hey, every post should count! :)
 
I agree with you Zeromus X. I think every single Fantasy is a different story..so I couldn't compare them at all...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top