- Joined
- Apr 22, 2006
- Messages
- 9
I really wanted to have like, ten characters to manipulate again. I love having all of those minions! Am I crazy? Please tell me I am not! 
ThroneofDravaris said:Most FF games with the job system had a rather limited cast. Since you can change the classes of each character at will, there was no need for additional playable characters in FFX-2, from a gameplay perspective anyway.
In FFX-2 every character can use any dress-sphere (except special dress-spheres) and can change their dress-sphere at will during battle, so switching characters to do what would essentially be the same thing is redundant.Doctor Faust said:Yes...however, the job-class system would have been even more entertaining with more characters. There could have been a larger variety of job-class combinations with more characters, in order to suit the player's needs. If there had been a maximum of at least 8 characters, with three or four members in a party at a time, able to switch out when someone whith different abilities was needed, then things would have been more interesting.
ThroneofDravaris said:In FFX-2 every character can use any dress-sphere (except special dress-spheres) and can change their dress-sphere at will during battle, so switching characters to do what would essentially be the same thing is redundant.
Zeromus_X said:Yeah, it was kinda dissapointing. I do know that in FFX-2 International, there are more than just YuRiPa as playable characters.