Who just wanna see 'Sephy' and get high!Oh yaay!Badass Sephy is back!Motherf****
I hate these F.F.noobs.
Who don't see the depth in F.F.
I grew up playing F.F.
And know many symbolisms,and care about F.F.
Thus I know a lot about F.F. and its true hypostasis.
I swear I will kill all F.F. noobs with my bear hands.
These are the guys that make us seem ''Oh,the geek who plays F.F.'' and tell us ''Get a life man''
I wanna extinguish them.
There are also some serious F.F. players,who know a lot abotu F.F. and admire e.g. Sephy[my idol
] and other stuff about F.F. too.
lamers F.F. noobs![not you exactly,well,unless you admit it,and I will have to kill you]
Don't you just hate the F.F. noobs?Who buy 999 items and spend 8,000,000$ to stuff which they don't knwo about.Why ?Cos they are like ''Woo!!I am Tidus!Yay!'
gays.[again,not you ,unless you admit it]
I hate these F.F.noobs.
Who don't see the depth in F.F.
I grew up playing F.F.
And know many symbolisms,and care about F.F.
Thus I know a lot about F.F. and its true hypostasis.
I swear I will kill all F.F. noobs with my bear hands.
These are the guys that make us seem ''Oh,the geek who plays F.F.'' and tell us ''Get a life man''
I wanna extinguish them.
There are also some serious F.F. players,who know a lot abotu F.F. and admire e.g. Sephy[my idol
lamers F.F. noobs![not you exactly,well,unless you admit it,and I will have to kill you]
Don't you just hate the F.F. noobs?Who buy 999 items and spend 8,000,000$ to stuff which they don't knwo about.Why ?Cos they are like ''Woo!!I am Tidus!Yay!'
gays.[again,not you ,unless you admit it]