I want an Avatar!!!!

either you can have some one make one, or you can do a google search for a small picture of whatever it is you want in your avatar.
 
no problem ;) I can add effects and what not to it if you like though, I have photoshop skills :D
 
The reason i went for Irvine is he was my old avater when i was posting around 2002........So H.Cloud, what sort of stuff can you do??
 
I can do all kinds of stuff with graphics (just not animation), you name it and I can probibly (hopefully) do it :D
 
do u use photoshop for making avatars or some other and if so which program?
 
I use Photoshop CS at the moment and I'm currently learning how to use both illustrator and Milk Shape 3D, so soon I hope to create more intersting sets...
 
Heavens Cloud, so if I ask it to you could you make me a super fashion avatar? XDDD
 
Don't think there's much chance she'll see your post though, Luis, she doesn't seem to come here anymore..
 
Luis said:
Heavens Cloud, so if I ask it to you could you make me a super fashion avatar? XDDD


Super fashion? You mean cool? I can give it a stab if you still come here and tell me what you want =P
I came back Shadowheart as you can see (I missed you guys) :D

I guess the above member is banned? :/
 
Last edited:
Heh, yes I can see that, I was surprised ;)

And yes, Lionheart250 is banned from the site..
 
Did you really think I'd leave you without so much as a goodbye? :p (maybe if I'd died I guess, lol) I just noticed today that FFNut left, that makes me sad :/

Does Luis still come here? If not maybe this thread should be closed or moved..I dunno..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top